0

California Fires

A week on, and fires are still raging in California. To date the fires have claimed 40 lives and thousands of properties in the heart of the Napa & Sonoma wine country. The image shows the fires as mapped by the fire department. Somewhere in the region of 225,000 acres have been claimed by fire, requiring the evacuation of 75,000 residents. 200 people are currently listed as missing. 85% of the wine harvest has been picked, but the remaining 15% could exhibit some smoke taint. While some will abandon the remaining grapes, others are being optimistic at producing a one of vintage with smokey notes.

Delivery Van
£40 Free delivery area includes: CV8, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 47 & NN11
Rest of UK mainland £12.50. Orders over £150 are sent free delivery.
The following postcodes incur additional charges; PO, AB, DD, FK, HS, KA, IV, KW, PA, PH, ZE, JE, GY.
For delivery to postcodes BT or IM, and to Eire, please contact us for a quote.
For all shipping information – click here
Get the latest news, offers & updates from our newsletter